Oct 12, 2007

The Latest!


This is a picture of Ella and Josh playing in Josh's ski boarding stuff.

So not a lot has been happening around here. Life is just swooshing by and i feel sometimes that I feel like am getting passed by...one day i look at the calender and it is the first and the next day it is the 10Th. Thus the blogs aren't as often as they should be.


Last night was a fun night Ella thought it would be good to puke every hour or so all night long. so through the night josh would hear her first so he was generally the first to run...It sounded like coughing at first and I think my mommy ears have kinda put that into a she OK category and i sleep through it unless they are bad coughs. But I do jump when i hear the throwing up part and Josh would be there with the "puke bucket" we put by her bed.


She is doing better today and has eaten a "Popsicle" (a frozen go-gert). She is resting on the couch along with dad who spent more time up in the night with her...so I guess they are both sleeping it off!


Brandon didn't seem to catch this bug. Ella seems to catch tummy flues real easy! Brandon is just a tough little guy. Last night while having a bath he took a nose die and gave himself a fat lip! I swear he is going to give me grey hairs! he has a new face he makes...and here it is a little blurry but none the less funny!

This is Brandon's New facial expression...he also sniffs making a nose like a dog sniffing something out! It is really funny!



3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I hate those nights where they throw up all through the night. Luckily I have only had a couple and most of them were Adam. Adam is my sensitive tummy guy.

shellybug said...

Yeah pukeyness is no fun I am so glad we can blogg I am completly addicted Ive just about quit smoking case I dont have time for it anymore.

Unknown said...

awwww poor kids. but they are getting so big! i am so sad i am not there to see it!