Nov 8, 2007

kids at play....

So these are some picture I have taken over the last week. I thought I would share with you all. so I was every morning I get the clothes my kids are going to wear out at the same time. On this particular morning I grabbed Brandon camo to wear I thought it went well with the dinosaur on his shirt.
So I dressed Ella and Dressed Brandon and thought boy he looks cute in this camo why don't I dress them both in camo together some day it would be really cute....
then I look up at Ella who I thought looked darling that day and realize....I ALREADY DID...I swear I am loosing it some days.....

So this is how they looked. Ella's pirate make wouldn't all come off in the bath so she has eyeliner eyes.

so Brandon has a new pass time. I am sure he is thinking this is far more fun than just playing with the toys...or getting to what he wants...
He started climbing into the toy bin to get to all the toys


he is all over the place these day and has discovered that the cupboards and closets hold hidden treasures. This of course to my dismay...Ella never did this. He has already broken a bowl!
after climbing out of his toy bin he came into the living room where i have a shoe bucket...yes I have a shoe bucket...(it got to the point where every one would come in and just take there shoes off and leave them in a corner so I made this bucket to make me feel like there was some sort of order to the chaos)... well Brandon though he had found a place of interest and crawled right in...

He was doing something in there until I called his name...

this is a picture shot he got up all the way so i could snap this shot...He is a critter!


this is him realizing he doesn't know how to get out of this bucket....

Ella' hair is starting to get long. this is a cute hot of her showing off a new pulled back to the back look...i love this picture!



Jess came to play today and the girls took a cruise in the tub o clean...


this is their posed after shot after they got their hair done and into the their fashionable wear!



they hate their pictures being taken can you tell....POSERS!!!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that is funny stuff. Those girls are total divas. They are totally adorable.

Deb Williams said...

they are so into being pretty and having thier pictures taken they are funny!