Apr 8, 2008

Sick and BUSY!

OK so we have been Sick at my house. I went through one thing after another. I am getting over bronchitis Right now. How ever Risa's wedding is drawing near and we have been trying to find out dresses and making Favor options for her. I thought I would show you what we ( Jen and I) have come up with. They picked the Match book favors. We were trying to make it look elegant. What do you think? They are not in the right colors mind you but we were just trying to get out ideas. We will be changing a slight look of the one wee are making!







Jen and I didn't love this one but we were trying to get out as many options as possible!


















The bows and "R's" are different here!

8 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Glad to hear from ya finally! I noticed you called me when I looked on my caller Id so let me know what that was about. Shanda told me that you are sending our things we ordered to your mom so I am guessing that is why you were calling.

As far as the favors go I think they are all way cute. I say go with the one that requires the least amount of work because if you are making them you are going to get burned out after awhile. Unless you recruit some troops ta help ya.

And one other thing I think you should come sooner that july. I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you:(

Anyway ta ta for now. Let us know which one or ones you end up choosing.

my--four--sons said...

I totally left you a comment yesterday But I don't see it. I don't remember what I said but I do think your projects are all cute and would work well.

my--four--sons said...

Oh wait maybe you just haven't approved my last comment. I just noticed it says that on the top after I sent it to you.

my--four--sons said...

Hey am I annoying you yet?

my--four--sons said...

What about now???

Deb Williams said...

I did that because i started getting tons of spam! asnd sence I hate the letter verification i thought that this wouls work better!

Ceri said...

These are all really lovely, whichever one you choose/have chosen. A lot of work though! Are you making them from scratch? & for how many people? I'd forgotten how much work there is in getting married!! Oh no, that shows it's been a while! :o)

Glad to hear you're getting over your illnesses at last - at least I hope so. Take care Deb, C. xxx :o)

Deb Williams said...

they did take a while! we did the ones that say together forever on the front. they turned out really cute! my sister and I did about 300 of them for the 2 receptions.

it is finally over here! it was a really nice wedding. she is now off to a 2nd reception in Utah. I am glad that isw is over and I am finally back home!