May 13, 2008

Update on my Uppercase living..Post 2 today!

Ok well I have a few more that I am not finished yet but I will post them soon!
This is what I finished up above my sink!


this is on my bathroom mirror
this is on the kids door

this is above my stove





this josh picked out for a frame!


this is the the front of my door and I added a garden





this is the back of my door!





any way i have a few more that I have not done yet...I am working on them I will post them as soon as I can and add them here...tell me what you think!



5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

That's cool. I am too chicken to put up mine. I am going to wait until Shanda has a second to come over and help me.

Ceri said...

It all looks really nice.

my--four--sons said...

I love the garden on your front door. Can you order it with cream colored flowers?

Deb Williams said...

yoou can order it with what ver colors are available and yes i think that cream is an option you can get a different color os stem too... did you get your catalog from susans?

my--four--sons said...

no I didn't get a catalog. I will find out if shanda has mine because she is the one who got mine for me.