Jun 25, 2008

Busy...

I have been busy this week! I have been getting a little more interest in Avon it has been kinda nice. I just hope that it leads to more sells. I have neglected my blogs. Not to mention that Jen's family borrowed my camera to take pictures and they had my camera for a week or so. they took some awesome picture's. They had a family night where they learned about cameras and their settings and went off taking pictures. It was kind cool! I will post some I think they did an awesome job!



5 comments:

Ceri said...

That's a fun family night, and I love the pictures. My girls would love that a little while from now. How old are their family?

Deb Williams said...

they range from 4 to 15 she has 7 kids. they are 4,10,11,12,13,14 And15! they borrowed 2 of ours and 2 of thier kids have their own cmera and then they had 3 other cameras and they taught them what the differnt buttons on the camer did and they all went and shot pictures even the 4 yr old...it was cool!

my--four--sons said...

Those are great pics. It looks like they had fun. I wish she would blog. You need to get on her about that :)

Sara said...

What a fun idea!!! They did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos! Gives me some ideas I can do with my family.