Sep 19, 2008

this week

Risa and Chris came for a couple days to relax and hang out.

We got Oreo's for a treat and we gave some to the kids. Brandon went to town! He really likes them I discovered!

Chris with his Milk mug!


Me and Risa goofing around with the camera


He is proud of his chocolaty face!


the close up!


Josh and I were in the back of the house discussing what we needed to get done and we cam out to find the kids watching TV like this! it was so cute they were so content.






This is a clip of the kids. I took out the camera cuz they were dancing..this is what I got!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

You guys have too much fun!

Sara said...

Hey, you have a Cookie Monster living in your home. hah hah

Brandon's jump was hilarious. I am so proud that Ella didn't scream. Jaylin would scream if he landed on her. ;) Well, you caught Brandon dancing a little bit. Why do they always get camera shy when you want them to perform!
Tell Risa I said HEY!