Oct 27, 2008

Most of the pics for the winning cards!

People have been asking for single shots of the cards we made!
This was the first place card above that I made. I think that they picked it because they saw potential to be made in all the companies colors. ( when I make the cards I will post one here)!
This is the 3rd place anniversary card Jen my sister made this. I really thought her cards would be the ones that won!


This was the 3rd place Fall theme card. Jennie made this one too.

Justin's card that won 2ND we didn't get any pics of it because he made it after we had taken all the pictures and called it a night! So if I can get a copy of the pic I will post it on here!

And there you have it!





2 comments:

Aubstar said...

I really wish I were crafty like you.

Sometimes I can be, but it takes too much effort. I have to REALLY want it.

So, I remain uncrafty. I'll just cook instead.

Ceri said...

They're nice cards - well done. :o)
I like making cards - just time to do something I like. It just takes tome, so I only get to do it if there's one to be sent. :o)