Nov 12, 2008

Ella is ready to grow up!


So on Saturday I get this postcard from Ella's Dr. wishing her a happy birthday! So I tell her about it and give it to her telling her it was a little early. She was so excited that she hugged it and carried it all day. Every time I would stop at a red light or park she would show people her post card and tell them that they were invited to her birthday party. We went to Jen's house and she had to show them! Ella is a birthday fanatic! she loves the cake the song the presents the fact that every one gets cake on other peoples birthday. She thinks that all birthdays are amazing and when it is her turn all the better!



When I first told her her birthday was a month away and that she would turn 4 she said I don't want to be that old! She was happy With being 3 she thought that is was a good age and wouldn't mind staying that age. I think that turning 4 has grown on her and she is ready. Plus she realized that she would have a party! so now she is counting down the days to her birthday!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Beautiful Ella it's the perfect color! How cute.

Sara said...

Let us know when the party is. We would love to come. Or at least stop by and bring a present.
She is adorable. So is she your next Avon recruit? hah hah

my--four--sons said...

Oh WOW! She looks gorgeous :)