Dec 20, 2008

every day is flying by...

Christmas is coming so fast and I feel like it is sneaking up on me so FAST.
I wanted to get cards out early and pictures taken really well for it.
Brandon's birthday party was fun....and of course I forgot the camera in the rush of getting it all together. Jim got pictures and I have to get them from him...for both his birthdays...the last birthday accidentally got deleted.
After that it has all whizzed by.
I finally got the time to get the pictures in and these pictures should tell you how it went...
ENJOY!!!










3 comments:

Sara said...

Those two are such hams! I love it. Hah Hah that smoochin picture is going to be great for when they are older and fighting or something. LOL
Cutie kids!!

Sara said...

WE just got your Christmas card. I love the picture you sent. These two blonde bombshells are too cute for words.
So this morning, ( it was like Christmas for Jaylin going through the clothes!!) she picked the following to wear today.
Striped Halloween pants (way cute BTW)
white long sleeve shirt
Blue Princesses T-shirt
and the fleece froggie hooded shawl.
These were her "favorites!" LOL Kids are hilarious.
THANKS A MILLION for the clothing loot for Miss J. You rock.
And I LOVED your haircut. I think it was the first time I have seen you with it down after you cut it. Looks HOT HOT on you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

my--four--sons said...

I just got your card today and LOVE the pic. I could just squeeze their little cheeks :)