Jan 29, 2009

my latest Project!

****UPDATE****
a few of you aske me how long it took to get me to this point. It took me about a week to get this point!
This is my latest Project. I have had a few people ask me what I have been working on and this is it!


This is for Ella. We are moving her up to a twin size Bed and we needed blankets to fit it. She is loving the super girl squares. I based the colors off of those squares.
I was trying do decide if I was going to hand stitch it or tie it. I think I am going with tying it with black and pink yarn.


This is the first quilt I have done on my own. I have never done one with so many pieces before! i am really excited to see it done! I have been working on a quilt for me and Josh's Bed. However we are going to get a king size bed and I was making it for a queen... now I have to figure that in and try to figure out what we are going to need to make it a king size quilt...so I have tons more work to do on that...


My friend Ceri is having a baby (boy) and I think I am going to work on a quit for her next! a peanuts baby blanket with a flannel back so it will be snuggly!! ( I will have to get one in the works for Sara TOO...when I know what she is having! ( or had they wait to find out)!)


Any way there it is...is any one working on anything???

I haven't gotten to scrap booking...my garage is still in a state of ciaos!

4 comments:

Ceri said...

You have done a great job with that quilt. I bet Ella loves all the pink! It looks really big - must have taken ages to piece it all together! Well done you and your creative hands. :o)

Sara said...

I am blown away at how cool that blanket looks! Ella is going to have a "super" cool bed. Debbie, you amaze me with all these hidden talents. Anything you put your hands on turns out fantastic. Can't wait to see the one that you are working on for you and Josh. Maybe you can just snap a sneak peak picture of it.

HAH - lots of people are giving me some grief about waiting for the big day to know if we are having a boy or girl. SORRY! We are weird that way and just like the added surprise on the big day.

Shanda said...

Very cute Debbie! How are you likeing your new place. I bet you like the living space!

my--four--sons said...

Way cute! Ella is a lucky girl :)