May 5, 2009

we found it!!! we found it!!!

So we lost ( Brandon played with) the SD card that we had while we were in Utah...well I prayed that we would find it. I knew we would and even though it wasn't an instant thing....I just had this calm feeling that we would find it. I mean I know that prayer works and I had faith...No I knew that he answers prayers. As time passed my husband grew ever frustrate and I wished i had it but some how I knew it would turn up. Eventually I kept having promptings that the SD card was in the computer near the card reader. I kept telling my hubby that. He looked on top of it just in case he slid it in there...but no it wasn't there. Josh then was moving the computer around and had his flash light with him. He all the sudden saw a glimmer of something inside the largest card slot. so he looked again and he saw not 1 card but 3 SD cards we had lost and given up on ever seeing again!! Brandon slid them in ...being that they were so much smaller they fell through to the bottom of the tray...WOO hooo.

On a sad not some how the camera lost all the pictures of the kids playing in the snow and we don't have any of them....Much to my disappointment!

3 comments:

Ceri said...

Yay, glad you found it, and bonus ones too. :o) Now would you ever have found those others if you hadn't prayed to find this one? :o)

It's a shame you don't have the snow photos, but you still have them in your memory, which is the best place for them. I hope you carry those memories with you for years to come. :o)

my--four--sons said...

YAY!!!

Sara said...

woo hoo!!!! Oh my gosh, I would so excited to have those pictures back!!