Aug 6, 2010

the last few months!

Here is a run down of the things that have happened in the last few months..

#1 Josh was in a car accident. He fell asleep at the wheel and drifted into the truck next to him. The truck won. It was an F 450 utility truck. The maroon XB was totaled.

As for Josh....he had a bruise on his chest from the seat belt...other than that he was not injured..(THANK GOODNESS)!!!! the cars frame was bend at the door hinges and was more work and $$$$ than the insurance wanted to pay. So we are now down to 1 XB again!



#2 Ella Finished Kindergarten. She loved her school and Loved her teacher. She didn't love early mornings. My kids are not Early risers...they like their sleep!





#3 We had a great 4th of July with Risa and Chris and Ivie had her first experience with fire works. She loved them...I thought they might scare her but she is so interested in everything! Risa got some really neat pics of the kids with the fire works it was awesome! We got to have Michael too and it was fun to have a bit of family together for a holiday! It was still in the high 80's that night so it was pretty warm...the kids are in their swim suits trying to stay cool!


#4 Risa and I got a wild hair...and got wild with our hair! I think we have both wanted to go blond again...like when we were younger and had the natural blond hair! We walked to target for exercise and got boxes of hair color....my hair turned Yellow every where and Risa hair freaked out and stay brown every where but her roots that went Yellow....We had to have it fixed!!!! You can see Risa's hair in the 4th pics above....and mine below!


#5 Ella lost her 1st Real tooth...( she had an infection in her gums when she was 3 and they had to pull the tooth on the top) She remembered the tooth fairy and was so excited to get more visits from one! Ella let her cousin Ryan pull it out...she didn't even feel it....she loves Ryan!



#6 a few days later Ella was sitting in front of the tv watching a kids show all of the sudden she yells I lost my tooth...she played with the next loose tooth until it popped out...LOL By the end of the week she had cashed in $10. She was so excited. When we went to the store she bought a hungry hungry hippo game and finger nail polish. She keeps feeling for more loose teeth but hasn't found any yet....



#7 The next big thing is that Brandon has not damaged himself in a few months...and that is a big thing for us!!!

#8 We moved. We made a big move closer to Josh's work. It was a needed thing because the drive was getting the best of him. we are now about 20 mins from his work. We are in a great new church ward. It is multicultural I love the diversity of the people. I was at the church for a meeting and got to hear the Polynesian ward chior practise...it was so amasing the way the music sounded!!!

#9 We got to see Ivie grow for almost a year! she is the funnest, funniest kid. We really miss her giggles and her fun personality. She took over all our hearts and when we left it was like leaving one of our kids behind....But Risa would have kicked my butt if we tried to take her with us...I told her we have to set up visitation...because we need our Ivie fixes!


#10 I have lost weight...I am down 4 inches in my waist 2 in my arms and 2 and a half in my legs...not sure how much weight...I don't have a scale!

0 comments: