Jan 9, 2008

An expensive, cheap date!

So Josh calls me from work later on a Friday night and says...you wanna go to a game tomorrow night. I think OK Cool we are going to go watch some sports. I do actually like to go and watch games in the arena's! It is fun to be there where all the action is...so I say, yeah that would be cool. Well what I thought was going to be just a cheap date turned out to be a NHL San Jose Sharks game! It was super cool!

this is one of the two sharks that trolled the arena at each break..it looks like it is after the Zamboni!
Live action there!

Me and Josh!


This is the box seating we got. Yes I said box we were in a "penthouse suite" it was awesome! it was catered and private and EXPENSIVE...the tickets alone said they were 140.00 a person. WOW! I love Josh's work! No we didn't pay a thing it was so neat up there you could see everything. the games were fun and they did a lot of cool things to keep it super lively and the game was so action packed! I loved it and would go again in a heart beat....

1 comments:

my--four--sons said...

That ROCKS!!! You guys are super cute:)