Jan 16, 2008

Josh's Few Words!

Well its about time I added something here! This past few months have been pretty crazy for me with work. I have spent a lot of hours there and not only have I paid for it physically and mentally, but Debbie and the kids have suffered too. Even though I am getting home at my normal time now, its been almost 3 weeks and the kids still show signs of separation anxiety.



Everyday when I get home from work, they all but tackle me as I walk through the door. Most of the time I can't even get the door shut before they get to me. As cute and sweet as this is, sometimes it can be frustrating as some nights I can't get much done. Whether it be here in the apartment going from room to the next or leaving to go somewhere, Ella and Brandon try to follow me everywhere I go. If I don't take them with me when I'm leaving they both freak out. Brandon is usually the worst as he is now old enough to realize that dad isn't around all the time. In all, it makes me feel pretty good to be loved like that. On the other side of that, they even have the separation anxiety with Debbie as well. It is very hard for either of us to leave the house or leave the car while we are out shopping without Brandon going hysterical. Most of the time Ella is understanding about it as she is old enough to understand some of the things we tell her.




Now for me. My job I can honestly say is the best job I've ever had. Its still considered a start up company. We are only about 50 or so employees total. So I guess you can say we are a lot like family. Even though I've been there for over 2 years now, some days it still amazes me that I'm there and how it all came about. I think it has a lot to do with us being here in California too. There are a lot of aspects of being out here that I'm not used to yet, but for the most part its been fun living here. As far as the winter season is concerned, I can honestly say I'm still not used to the warmer year round temperatures here. Most of the people at my work look at me like I'm nuts when I come to work wearing shorts and t-shirts. As fun as that is to do at this time of year, its still weird to me as I miss the snow. I know, call me strange but its weird not being around snow when you have been around it your whole life. In all, I have really enjoyed living here and we will probably do so for quite some time.

8 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I love your blog. I think that it is nice to see your aspects on life and things. I also think it is nice to hear how you see life. I loved your first blog...I hope it is not your last. I love you!

my--four--sons said...

It's good to hear from ya Josh! I still think you guys need to move back here but I understand why you can't. Especially since debs parents are going to be here soon. I think you guys should definetly come for a long overdue visit though.

my--four--sons said...

It's good to hear from ya Josh! I still think you guys need to move back here but I understand why you can't. Especially since debs parents are going to be here soon. I think you guys should definetly come for a long overdue visit though.

my--four--sons said...

It's good to hear from ya Josh! I still think you guys need to move back here but I understand why you can't. Especially since debs parents are going to be here soon. I think you guys should definetly come for a long overdue visit though.

my--four--sons said...

Dude the website freeked out I swear I only posted that once.

Josh Williams said...

Hey Mel... Yep I finally took the plunge and decided to add something here. However, it did take some coaxing from Deb. I love you Debbie... ;) If I knew I could live there and make what I'm making right now it would be a serious temptation. :) But we'll just have to settle for a long overdue visit.. :D With more in the future.

Jean Hard said...

Josh, it is fun hearing from you on your family blog.
It’s even more interesting to have your comments on board.
Keep it up.. I’m looking for ward to more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well said.