Feb 10, 2008

Tax Time!

It is that yucky yet, nice time of year. You know the head ache of getting all your tax stuff together. Praying that you did it right and got eveything down right....and then you get to reap the rewards of the money that you get after it is all done! So this yr we did our taxes and were pleasantly surprized at what we were getting back...Mind you we only claimed two in hopes of a greater return..which actually paid off! here is a few pics of what we got with our tax returns...yes I filed and yes we alreay got our money and yes it is already spent! But but it was fun spending it!

This beauty is my new toy at home...this would have cost $1500 at costco but we spent around $500 building it new including my 20 inch screen :)I LOVE!






This is my other new toy my old camera crapped out...and if any of you know me, you will know that I am a picture addict! because of blogging, scrapbooking and my misson I swear that I never leave home with out one! So for 2 months I was shaking and going through withdrawls! Everytime my kids did something cute I would curse my broken camera! so this is my new love!

This is a nicer camera. the walmart here got to many at Christmas for thier day ofter christmas sale and are clearancing them off for $145.00 here. The walmart is trying to get rid of them...and yes I would be willing to pick people up and send them if you are wanting to buy it cheaper here!


the pics are Fabulous!


we also got the kids pics taken...they are adorable and I will get them in here as soon as I can! I know that isnt tons but it was nice to get the things we needed and well wanted too. there are a few other things we picked up. it was nice to have the money to get them. did every one else do good with there returns?


1 comments:

my--four--sons said...

We still haven't filed. It takes us 1099 people a little longer to gather everything but I am hopeful. You never know though. It looks like you guys did well. A new computer is always a great choice to me. The pic of brandon is too cute!