Feb 12, 2008

Waking Ella

When brandon gets up in the morning he wants his best friend Ella to join him so they can giggle and have fun...he HAD TO WAKE her!

he isnt really kicking her in the face it just looks that way it looks



he is jumping over her head to wiggle it!







Brandon and Ella both like their sleep. Brandon however is Happy to get up when done...Ella, not so much! Brandon climbed into her bed after I took him out of his crib and sat on her head. He then petted her Face and jumped on her bed and gave her kisses! TOOO CUTE!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Too cute!!!

shellybug said...

your kids have the most beautiful damn curls. I just love them I miss you I talk about you debs all the time Clark knows you even though you havent met. I cant wait for you to meet him.