Mar 21, 2008

self detachment

So Josh and I keep talking about how Brandon is one now and that we need to break him of his bottle and pacifiers. When he got burn we put it off. I know that the sucking is a soother or calming thing so we thought that taking it after trauma would be mean. Well I guess we were wrong. Brandon broke himself of bottle use during his burn time! He was just done! We have thrown them away.

Now I have just got to deal with the pacifier ISSUE! He is in love with them. They are his crutch I am trying to take them away during the day....but he stashes and knows where to find them...I hope this isn't an evil battle.

If any of you have any ideas on what to do let me know! I plan on throwing them all away at once if I cant get him weened another way. I know they are his soothers when he is having a bad night! So any comments would help! Thanks!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

You can do what I did.... Dee was the one with the problem (or was it me) so I sent him to aunt shelly's for a few days and what do ya know. NO MORE PACI'S for us. Maybe you can make jennie do it.HAHAHAHA:))Love ya and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.