Mar 10, 2008

*upper case living*

Updated AGAIN!!


this is at Jennies desk in her office area! It looks so cute!


*****UPDATE*****



OK this is what I put above my sink...


I am going to add a sage sprig design under it in the color sage.


It is going to look great!


This is my front door!


I got this in the color fresh linen!


It looks great on my Dark door.


I have a lot more that I am going to do!


( the welcome sign I got free after with the $50 order I did)




I added the words to the glass on this pic...it made it so much cuter I loved it!



this is the Back of my Car! I love the faces!


Any one who knows me knows that this Frog is totally me!



Here is my Fam aren't we the cutest FAMILY!!


the little heart over the fam I got to put else where but I just loved how it looked above my Fam it makes it so cute!


I only spent about 25.00 on the faces, heart and frog.

I bought a a saying to make a wall hanging for as a gift for mom and dad Williams.That saying was under $15.

0 comments: