Dec 9, 2007

The big ONE!

Brandon had his birthday on Friday...can you believe he is one already? we spent time together and then went to Jens for cake and presents...he like all the attention and the cake!




Wow I get to eat all of this???


I like this birthday cake thing!


Here is him playing with a toy that Maddie, Makell and Melissa bought him....HE loves it...you can tell by his happy screams!


We actually bought him a tiny scate board that he loves I will try and find a picture of it...he thinks it is a riding toy...we baought him balls and silly stuff like that he loved it all!



6 comments:

my--four--sons said...

What a big boy!! It was fun to see a video since I don't get to see ya all in person. It felt like I was there.

Deb Williams said...

he is a crazy kid! he had a lot of fun he liked every toy and was intrested in everything!!! It was so fun most kids his age loose intrest after a while but he was into the whole time. I love the big eyes on the cake in the first pic!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love his hair. I love first birthdays. I love having a boy don't you? Preston is a climber too.---- S

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love his hair. I love first birthdays. I love having a boy don't you? Preston is a climber too.---- S

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love his hair. I love first birthdays. I love having a boy don't you? Preston is a climber too.---- S

Anonymous said...

OOPS I did that twice. hehehehe