Dec 25, 2007

Christmas....

When Ella first walked in she came in didn't notice the tree...she turns on the TV and doesn't have a clue finally we get her to turn off the TV and we have to shower her the gifts...and this picture is what she did...she said OH presents and grabs this one and says I'll open this one!
This handsome guy didn't know what was going on but liked the morning just fine...and loved to see all the presents and rip all the paper!

This is what it looked like after Santa left! Ella got the Trike and the skate board she likes to sit on it and scoot herself around...not to mention she got a baby bed and blankets because she keep using my dish towels to put her babies to bed. Brandon got some little people sets and some of the amazing animals sets he like them a lot and the go with the train he got for his birthday!




5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

It looks like you had a fun christmas!!

coly said...

at least we know the girl are creative. ali still uses what ever she can find for putting her babies to sleep. Ella is way to cute. and I CAN'T believe how much brandon looks like your dad. to much time goes by.

coly said...

THE VIDEO ELLA IS HILARIOUS. WHAT A FACE.

coly said...

I would of loved to know you would come. WISH you would of mentioned it sooner. I guess that is my fault.... I could of said something too. I leave early new years day. :*(
so early night tomorrow. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO me.. are you all getting together for jennies bday???

Deb Williams said...

I thik we are just hanging at jens nothing huge! Well iwasnt sure when you were comming home! it is all good you can get on the next go round!