Aug 18, 2008

The things that go bump....


















Ell was running down the hall the other day with Brandon's sunglasses on she tripped on something and fell HARD the sunglasses flipped up to her forehead and the nose pieces left a mark into her forehead. It swelled for a bit and you can see the left over bruises there even after the Icing it!



















Brandon has a death wish and climbs and jumps off of the most horrible things before you have a chance to stop him...and sadly half the time I get there to late to see what his latest conquest is...in this picture he has a huge bruise on his left cheek (this is the only picture that I could find that you can remotely see it)...This one I am not sure what he did!

















I thought I would put some funny pictures of the kids this week this is Ella with her toy story harem! Don't you love the attire she is wearing???


























He is Really into hats lately and he always wants to wear daddy's hat...he looks so cute in it!

























we were at the store a while back and this was on clearance and we were letting the kid try on hats...Brandon LOVED this one...He would freak out if we took it off of him. We call it his pimp daddy Hat!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Fun pics! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Sara said...

I love your kids. Brandon is seriously the biggest daredevil I know. And Ella is too cute for words. I love that Pimp Daddy hat. I think he needs a big gold chain to go with it. hah hah