Aug 26, 2008

busy vacation~

Not that it was a total vacation! I went to Utah on Friday night. I would have to say that I never stopped. I got up Fridays morning to help pack up the house that My sister and her husband were moving out of!

Then off to Shanda for a extreme cut! I cut off A LOT of hair! I would say close to 2 feet give or take a bit! I think next time I am going SHORTER!!! I love it!

After my make over I was off to do business. I signed up Ronda and Rees to sell Avon! It will probably be the Funnest appointment ever I laughed really hard!

we relaxed after that and caught up on old times and laugh and giggled a lot!

Then next day I taught Ronda, Sarah and Connie a new quilting technique. we made two lap size quilts. I really was bummed that it went by so quick there was so much more I would have liked to do. I wanted to play longer But i had made plans with my mom to go see Momma Mia. that it was funny and I love ABBA so it was fun to see it based in a movie.

the next morning I was up by seven trying to help pack up the house and get it into the moving truck and then clean the house. I was trying to do it as fast as w could in hopes of going back down to play with Ronda and Sarah longer....needless to say it took so much time that I barely had time to shower before being off to the airport...ARRGGGG. Now I want to go back and play again but for a hair longer.

The plane ride home was really fun. I sat next to another girl who was so much fun to talk to. It made the Trip so much fun. I swear after I got off I felt like she was my new best friend! She was so easy and fun to talk to. I felt like I was leaving my long lost friend at the end of the flight! it isn't every day that you meet some one you feel is a "sole mate" for lack of a better word! How ever as retarded as I am I think forgot her name....it had been a long day! I believe it was Meredith (I am sure that is spelled wrong too)! Any way...I thought she was awesome. Not to mention she put up with my long winded talks about life and growing up with patience! she was just fun. So if she is out there and reading this...thanks for a great chat and putting up with me! I wouldn't mind keeping in touch!

4 comments:

Ceri said...

Sounds like you've been busy ... having fun. It's nice that you sound like you're having fun with about anything you're doing - I hope you feel that way :o)

I'd love to know your new quilting technique too! :o) Then I'd have to arrange some time just for me, to be able to try it out. I do wish I got to do things like that. If I just had a friend like you to show me how, my girls would sure love it too. :o)

Glad you got to get away, and you look SO different - not my Debbie at all! Nice though. I bet it feels nice to have such shorter hair. I'll get used to it. :o)

I keep going to put things on my blog and not being able to justify the time right now - it's so frustrating! I'll catch up as soon as I can though, so keep checking Love you, Ceri xxx

Sara said...

wow! Your hair is so different? Are you going to wear it straight or curly or both? It looks great.
Yeah, so add the quilting to the list of things that you and I are going to get together to do someday. hah hah
Glad you had a fun whirlwind of a trip!!

Shanda said...

It was fun chopping your hair. Sounds like you had fun. Is that Ronda in the quilt pic? She looks great.
Were your kids happy to see mom again? I bet. So when are you coming again?

my--four--sons said...

Love the hair! I wish I would have gotten a chance to see you when you were here. Next time you come we will definetly have to go and do something.