Jun 27, 2007

Day Two....

Day two wasn’t so Exciting…We did start with a some Funny pictures of the three of them…(Brandon) is our third amigo!



Jessica is a big Fan of brandon…
she calles him Bram Bam.
its not that she doesn’t know his name!
it is that she likes that as a nick name!
Ella of course can’t resist being in Pictures or being with out Brandon…
and letting Jessie have him all to herself (she is very Jelouse).
one thing is for sure….
They both LOVE BRANDON!






Kisses all around…
and no complates about me getting thier bumms out of Bed!
As a fun thing for the girls
we bought them new jammies for this little “sleep Over”
(that is what we called it)






Well Ella’s says I didn’t do it!
Jessie’s says Princess!






The back reads Wasn’t me On Ella’s
And Jessie’s Says..Future Queen!
They actually match thier personallities!

They had baths and played, watched movies, went over to Jessie’s house and played in the dirt, and trampoline, then came home and had another bath. This made me realize how much I had been taking pictures because, after the bath Ella starts yelling Take a picture mom…
so this is what I took!



Stay tuned for day #3!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

they are like 2 peas in a pod.

Ronda Gardner said...

Deb, they are very cute. I love Ellas curly locks and Brandon is just a DOLL, Love him, he is definatly a Hard. Keep the pics coming.