Jun 13, 2007

Words out...


Ok so I finally think I have gotten this blog and our family web site out to the family and friends. I have been working so hard to make it nice and to get you all a lot of pictures and discriptions of what is going on in our family. I hope that you share it with the Family and invite them to come and see it and to see the web site. I have tried NOT to miss any one but there are people that I dont have info on. So please dont feel like you were not invited...That is why I made this to keep us all up to date on the family. So pass it on and keep comming back I am going to keep it updated weekly!!!

WE love you all!

Debbie

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I am looking forward to keeping up with your family

my--four--sons said...

Hey deb I went into your web page and I am not able to leave comments because I can't get a password. I would love to leave you messages but I can't figure it out.

my--four--sons said...

I tried registering and it never sent me an email. I even tried the forgotten password link and it never sent me an email. So I can't figure it out.