Jun 27, 2007

Is this Working???

Ok so a bit of frustration. I am working really hard on keeping up this blog weekly...not to mention the website but, I feel like there are only a couple of people even checking it out. Mel you are my #1 fan right now. I am starting to wonder if I am putting a lot of time and energy into something that I shouldn't be. Am I just hoping that the family is checking it out...or are people really checking it out? I have been feeling guilty that josh's family (Not to mention my parents and Brothers) are not getting to see the kids grow up...and we are not able to visit as often as we all would like. I am starting to wonder if this site is even being viewed????

Should I quit or are there people really wanting to view my blog and site?

This is just me venting frustrating...off to shower!
Thought I would leave you with a picture!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Well you better not stop blogging or I might have to hurt ya! I need somewhere to check on you guys at. I feel like ella grew up at warp speed and I don't even know brandon. This is truley a great way for me to feel part of your world even though we are so far apart :( So blog your little heart out even if it is only for little ole me. Besides there are alot of people reading your blog they are just to CHICKEN (thats right people I called you a chicken) to post.

my--four--sons said...

oh yeah and Blogging can just be an out for you too. It doesn't have to be about everyone else.

Deb Williams said...

Thanks Mel! I know you are out there checking up on me. But I think you and Ronda are the only ones right now...I was adding stuff daily but with no responces! Any way I will try to keep up with the pics and stuff...I am glad you are addicted to blogging like me!