Jun 30, 2007

Day 3 of the girlies

So day three was My laundry day! My sister told me I could use her washer and dryer so I took full advantage of this offer. I hauled all three kids over to my sister house to get all my laundry done. I got the kids in, we fed the cat and bird. Then I opened the back door to the wild world of DIRT! The girls took off and I did too, off to get laundry done. The girls played and got dirty and I scrap booked hung out with Brandon and Kept the wash going. I was happy! I finally got the last of the scrapbook I was doing for grandpa Steve and grandma Lorrie Done ( I am Mailing it soon!)


After a while Jessie made it Clear she was getting a little mommy and daddy sick...Now I don't say home sick...due to the fact we were at her home. I looked at the clock and hoped we would have time to call before they had left for the premier. We did and I got Jen on the phone...Of course there were tears and then happiness and excitement...Because tomorrow was talks of going to GREAT AMERICA (it is an amusement park similar to Lagoon or six flags).

Look At these dirty faces

I learned the hard way that Jessie saves her Americana clothes for great America...because its great AMERICA. I had tried to put her in one of the three Americana outfits in her suit case and she said I cant wear that it is for great America...I had to find something else! See how fun it was today!

We did fit in some swimming today. We have a pool at the Apartments and we took the floats and three kids out for a afternoon swim.

This is the face of excitement


These girls are just too cute!

After we got to the pool we got Ella and Jessie in floaty things that you sit in. They sat in them on the stairs! They were SUPER SAFE(scared). Last week Ella thought she could venture off the stairs...needless to say I had turned to deal with Brandon and that is all it took. I looked back around and she was under looking up at me...with this terrified look on her face...josh jumped back in....she hadn't even swallowed water...she was just happy to be able to breath again! That is why this time she wanted nothing to do with that water. I know we need to slowly teach her how to swim and get use to the water again so that she wont drowned. But she wanted nothing to do with the pool after a while. Brandon and Jessie on the other had were water babies and loved the water TONS. (I forgot to take the camera to the pool). Ella and I went home while the others played for about 20 more Minutes. It was a fun filled day!

Day three was fun, but wait till day four....I have great America pictures....and they are good.

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

okay Deb you have to help me . What is great america?

Deb Williams said...

Great America is an amusment park! Like lagoon.

my--four--sons said...

okay that helps me out alot. I was thinking she maybe called the fourth of july "great america" or something like that.

Deb Williams said...

No but that woulfd have been funny!