Sep 9, 2007

Finally...I Know!

So before school started all the kids wanted to have a party and a sleep over at our apartment. we sugared and caffeine then up and we played games and talked until about 2 in the morning. these next pictures of them playing domino's.

this is Ryan and Kaylee

Justin and Jessica
Michael and Makell( family friend)


Tiffany and Kaylee
Justin And Ryan
Kaylee dancing on the Couch!

Then there was couch Jumping!


Ella Even seemed to have a Night. Due to her not singing When Jessica telling her to while they were bathing...Jessie took a tub toy and smacked her in the nose with it. Ella got her first bloody nose. her is after we started cleaning her up! By the time we had got to them in the tub the blood was flowing down her neck!
So this was really fun we played pretty hard and then they all crashed hard they were all over the floor it was a kid rug. I will put pictures of the next day on later they are a pretty fun bunch! they do some really silly things and when I get the next blog on here you will get to see some of their personalities.
That is all for now!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Wow I am glad to finally hear some news from ya. I need my blog fixes more often.

Deb Williams said...

you dont know how many times I sat down to do that and something got in the way. Life had been a whirl wind lately!

Dee said...

You brave, brave woman!

Deb Williams said...

lucky for me most of the are big enough to take of them selves...so it wasnt to bad and we played dominos so it wasn't a crazy energy game! they were tame for the most part and it was fun!