Sep 12, 2007

the Morning after!

OK so I promised pictures of the next day after the kids all woke up show casing their unique personalities. Now we all got up at 9....an unearthly hour after finally getting the troops to sleep and us to sleep by 3am. But we got up and made breakfast burritos. now these kids love the camera and it shows. We had a blast taking pictures after breakfast waiting for their parents to arrive.
Now I don't admit to be a very good writer. Nor do I think that I am in the slightest. I have never been the type of person to grasps one attention with my wit and writing skills! this will how ever be a brief and at times funny description of the pictures I have set before you.
Now I have to tell you one other thing I put and over whelming amount of pictures so I hope you don't get overwhelmed with the amount or the length...On that unclever note here is the pictures....
This is my darling Kaylee....expressing her over cheesey happiness at this picture being taken!
this is Jessie and she has no problem getting out a pose for pictures in fact she got these slippers on and said....Take my picture!

Justin (left) Ryan ( middle) and Michael ( right)
They to asked me to show off there manly style. now these guys are actually the sweetest guys you will meet. but they look like they are mad that I took this picture!


this is what happens when you leave your plate where Brandon can reach it. He has no problems with eating after some one else. He hopes that you leave something out for him...he is interested in what the big people eat and he is always looking for his chance to get it!

Just in case you are wondering this is COOL!

Jessie and Justin are pretty close...and even closer in this picture!

Tiffy is in back Kaylee to the right and my cute friend Makell is on the right. this is how silly the day was!

These are the girls...Aren't they just the cutest little things you have ever seen!!!!

again you can never get enough silliness at a party even if it is the day after!

Of course the little girls have to get in on all the fun!!!

and what ever Jessie does Ella wants to do also!

just another picture of us all around chatting!

they are so fun aren't they!

Now what you are seeing here is a bit of Justin's humor. He ran into the back room with a diaper of Brandon's and put it on. He came out an mooned me and this is what I saw... I couldn't believe he got it to fit! he thought it was the funniest thing...so out of the blue too. Crazy kid!
Now every one know about those all so famous huge sunglasses that cover you real glasses ..glasses. Well for some reason the kids brought them over...and this is what they use them for.....
Now this is the last fashion in the world today!

"ALL BE BACK" Use your best Arnold impersonations here!


Yo whats up?

well that is the end of the line....I hope you loved the kids!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

You guys have way too much fun. You made me laugh out loud!!!!!

Deb Williams said...

I am not sure why they think those glasses are cool but...they do...you love the diaper???

my--four--sons said...

The diaper tops it off. It reminds me of something john or brian would do.