Sep 20, 2007

new shoes...and boy stuff!

Brandon got his first pair of shoes.

Yep they even look like daddies shoes. I am super cool. I am not sure if I like them. I get mad about the socks too. The first time mommy and Daddy put them on me I cried. I couldn't figure out how to get around. But I am getting use to them and I am trying to walk in them too.

I am looking more and more like Grandpa Hard every day. I am a handsome guy!


Look out! I plan to be walking by the time I reach 10 months. I am trying to be the death of my mother. I get into everything I see. I try to put everything in my mouth. I love to eat all food that I find. Life is good at this age because I find things that my mom can't see when she's cleaning. I go nuts in the tub too! I make the biggest splashes I can make. I roll and dive and scare my mom to death. She can't keep up with the fast little body. I think that she doesn't get that boys are rough and tough...BUT I am teaching her as quickly as possible.

I even gave me two black eyes this last month to my mothers despair. ( she thinks people are going to think I am abused) But you gotta have war wounds...chicks dig it...and I am a big flirt and this gets me the attention I want! So look out world Im'a comming!!!!

Here is one of my black Eyes!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Wow!!!! You really do look like your grandpa. Deb boys are soooooooo much different than girls. Isn't it so much fun?

Dee said...

You are a stud Brandon!!! New shoes rock! Go ahead, scare your Mom now, because when Ella hits puberty she'll really do a number on your mom.