Jul 21, 2008

One sided red thing~

So the other day we had a garage sale at Jens house... I sat out with all the stuff we brought...In the sun! I sat kinda side ways to protect my eyes from the sun. I know I was burned when i got home that night...But when i woke up the next day and only one side of my face was swollen...including my lips I knew that I was stupid for not turning to the other side...So I am super sunburned on the left side and not so burned on the right...I look so dorky!!!

So I am the one sided red THING!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I'm sure you look just sexy! Hey you need to change the color of your text. It is really light yellow and you can't see the words. Oh yeah and I also wanted the apricot and sunflower summer bundle. I just left you a message on iviefam but I thought I would leave you a note here too.

Shanda said...

Sunburns suck! Jill got sunburned so bad a few weeks ago that she was in bed for a week. Her Dr. said she had some kind of skin titus. It was crazy.

Deb Williams said...

Ok mel I fixed the colors the background dosent always come up and then it is to light so I just made them darker so no matter what you can see it!

I will order your apricot sunflower bundle (it smells so good)!!!! I dont do another odrder until the 30th so it will be after that.

Sara said...

When I saw you the other day, you were evening out a little. hah hah Sunburns are a butt. Hopefully it fades into a nice tan!