Jul 17, 2008

The things your kids teach each other!

see this cute kid...She has learned to climb things and get into to high things thanks to her 19 month old Brother. Before that she would wait for help....How ever this cute little thing taught Brandon to squish bugs...with his fingers...YUCK!
Sadly she taught his to squish poor little Roley pollies!
Here are the pictures when I caught them out there...
It was over a hundred that day so they are hardly dressed!

















They weren't happy when i told them to stop squishing them....but he is so a boy...he got so dirty. He is so rough and tumble. How ever I did see he being the one to play with bugs...I didn't see Ella being the one to teach him!!!!!



5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

OMG he is such a boy! I love Ella's dimples.

Shanda said...

So cute! I just love little boys. preston has only noticed ants so far.

Ceri said...

I REALLY like your background - where did you find it?! Children can be funny. In one way it's good they weren't scared of the bugs :o), but poor bugs! Brandon does look told off in that last photo, doesn't he?!

Deb Williams said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com

taht is teh site where I got these and they are easy to add because you just open up one of the add element blocks on the side of the page and add a HTML box and drop it in...super easy it walks you through it whe you pick on~

In th last photo he was mad cuz I was telling them to stop killing the bugs...

Sara said...

Such a boy! I love those nakie dirty baby pictures. It just shows how much fun and mischief they have been getting into.