Jul 24, 2008

TA-DAH


I have been preparing the stuff for Potato salad over the last couple of days. On Tuesdays I boiled some potato's and then put them in the fridge in a bowl so that when i went to cut them they would be cool. Then yesterday I boiled eggs in the same pan after I rinsed it out.

I put the bowl in the sink and Ran cool water into it ti cool the eggs down and then left it there full of water while I took care of some things.


Yesterday afternoon Ella came running in all excited and Yells "MOM, MOM, THE POTATO'S TURNED INTO EGGS!'




3 comments:

Ceri said...

That's fun. You got me laughing there. Aren't children brilliant?

Peter is looking at these pictures on here with me and I'm telling him all of your names. He was excited to see Brandon, a little boy like him, and he got his name down right the third time of saying it. I wondered if he would remember your names, so I asked him. He says, and is certain, that Brandon is Peter. :o)

Deb Williams said...

LOL my kids like to watch your video clips. They giggle and love the way they talk. I myself enjoy it too!

Sara said...

That is hilarious!!!