Jul 25, 2008

Tagged by Sara....

"Ten things I can't live without tag...
I was tagged a little while ago. So here goes. I could write my kids, my husband, my belief in God. Trust me those are certainly the top three but since this is just for fun I am going for totally frivolous stuff." I'll second that! I'll third that!

1- All things crafty
2- My XB's
3- My DVR
4- My Computer
5- My kids toy story1/2 DVDs For sanity
6- Dr. Pepper...(on the occasion I drink a soda)
7- My dream of a king size bed ( so that the two little people who climb in between us stop kicking daddy out of the bed)
8- Camera...I am a picture taking addict!
9- My remote since I can't change the channel with out it!
10- My sisters! they are my partners in Crime!

Tag you are all it. So share all your favorites on your blog too.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So your little people take over the bed also? ;) And how did mom's do it without a DVR or Toy Story DVD's? Boggles my mind. hah hah

Dee said...

Hey there. I changed my blog name. We can now be found at raisingrileyjoe.blogspot.com.