Jul 5, 2007

the 4th of July

Well it started out fun we had all the kids crawl in bed with us and we giggled and played for about 30 Min's. by then it was time to get up and get what we were making ready to go. we got up and fed the kids and started on making food. It was a nice relaxing day and I was happy that josh was home. ( he has been working a lot of overtime due to end of quarter push time)
So we are finishing up what we were doing when Ella runs in from the patio yelling all excited that she had gone Poo poo! It was on her bum and legs...then the worried bells went off. Josh took her to the potty to clean up and I went on the Poo poo Hunt(what a fun hunt)! I looked in my living room and on the patio and there was nothing there. I didn't see anything...But I kept smelling it, which worried me. So I went down the hall where josh was cleaning her up and said "Ella where did you go poo poo at?" and she said "in the car"! I gave josh the look of OH GREAT another fun filled cleaning adventure in the life of parents. I walked out to this toy car (Ella can sit in the car while some one pushes it from behind) and looked around it I couldn't see it...the last place to look was the trunk! I opened the trunk and there sat her newly found toilet! I was not laughing. How ever after I showed josh I started too. I guess it looked similar to a toilet with the trunk lid open! Hope you all had good 4Th too!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I can't stop laughing

my--four--sons said...

I told Rick the story and we had a good laugh last night. We just kept saying that we are soooooo greatful we are finally done with diapers, pullups, pee, poopoo ya know everything of that nature. I can definetly say been there done that.

Deb Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Williams said...

I wish I didn't have to say that I been there done that...and I still have a boy comming up that can whip it out any where...you know how that goes I am sure!