Aug 16, 2007

Huh? Ella say what?


So for the last little while Ella has been saying something that sounds like Oh Shit...and I have wondered where she might have heard that from...so I was worried that my daughter had turrets! Well a while later we are in the car listening to radio Disney and the song push it came on and all the kid start to sing and out of no where I here Ella's little voice singing. Now the lyrics are " we gotta push it, push it, to the limit, limit" well Ella is singing Oh shit oh shit to the limit. I started laugh... a hair relieved that she just was hearing the words wrong and that she wasn't going to need therapy for turrets! cuz I knew she didn't pick it up at home! Not to mention it was the funniest thing in the world to hear this little girl sing that!


Ella is a little critter isn't she!

1 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Too funny!!! If I heard that from my kids I would know exactly where they got it from (me). That unfortunatly is my fav bad word.(bad Melanie)