Aug 1, 2007

Ella!


So today was the first time we took Ella to a movie theater to watch a movie. We have a theater here that on wens they have a morning movie for a dollar. Today was Doogal a movie about this really hairy dog. It was a cartoon that came out a yr ago or something. The whole time she was giggle and saying things like"he did it" and "whoa" and she would talk to the character's on the screen. It was fun. She was entertain the whole time we were there! She wants to go back next week and for a dollar I think we can...I only have to pay for me to get in.


On another funny note. today we were driving home and I was talking to josh on the speaker of my cell phone while I drove home. then Ella said that she wanted to talk to daddy...so I passed her back the phone....she dropped it and started yelling sorry dad...did you crack your coconut??? (that is what I say when she bonks her head)!

I could hear josh Laughing really hard from the phone!
Today was a good day!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Oh my gosh how funny. I seriously belly laughed on that one.

my--four--sons said...

okay now I have to give you crap about not blogging. I have needs too.

Deb Williams said...

sorry about taking so long...I have been super crazy!