Aug 18, 2007

Two for one special!


So Thursday makes two. Last week Risa went in for surgery and had her gall bladder removed due to gall stones. Thursday Jennie had woken up in the middle of the night in pain. She still took her kids to the amusement park...came home early cuz she still felt Yucky. I came at 5 to see how she was doing and help her with some things. I went with her to drop her boys off at visitation and she was hurting the whole time. How ever when we got back the Super pain Took over and I push her and Jim out the door. They left the house at about 6:30 and we heard the next morning at nine that they were taking Jennie in for surgery. She had a gall stone that had blocked her pancreas and they were both infected very bad. they operated later that day and she seems to be doing much better. So that is the news, she had surgery yesterday and came home this morning. So Jen and Risa are on the mend. just keep them in your prayers! I will how ever post on the web site pics of the kids while they were with me this weekend. they are funny kids! those come tomorrow!

1 comments:

my--four--sons said...

holy cow!!!! Give them loves from me.