Aug 9, 2007

Sorry...for taking so long!

( Here is what they are into...)

Sorry that it has taken me so long to do another blog. I have been sick, making a quilt, reading Harry potter and the deathly hollows, Being a mom and a wife. I can't believe how much time I haven't had! So here goes the latest for his week! Brandon just had his first tooth break through. I would have to say that Ella teethed a lot better than Brandon. Brandon was tossing and turning for that last week and a half. He has had fevers and a runny nose. He just had this tooth kick his little butt! Ella never even broke a sweat while she was teething...it just didn't bother her at all!


I had my quilt here to check to see how it is fitting on my bed and I forgot to take a picture of where I am at on it...I will try and do that soon. I have been sewing at Jennie's house because there is a Little more space there ( her garage). That is why it is not here.






So I get into the car today and Ella looks at me and says " so help me mom"! I am not sure what I did wrong...but there you go!




As for Brandon adventure...we went to the movies with Jen and the crew....this weeks dollar movie was hoodwinked. there was a spot in the movie where the wolf jumps out of a bush and Brandon was sitting up on my lap...when the wolf jumped out he flew back wards onto my chest...it was kinda funny!




I know the pictures have nothing to do with what I wrote I just wanted to add some pictures.



2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

hey Deb they look like they are up to no good on that first picture. It a good thing they are so darn cute.

Deb Williams said...

they are playing in thier books! Thier book shelf is over there...they have books that are trucks with wheels and that are to play with...they love to play with them! I want them to love to read so I am exposing them to books as much as possible!