Apr 6, 2009

The dress is done!!!













OK, so I have to still put a hook and eye on the back...but I finish it! It is the first dress I have ever made all by my self. I would have to mention that I notice every flaw and What I consider a mistake. I added the purple bias piping it wasn't in the instructions...and the was interesting figuring out how to make that all fit in. But I did it...and next dress I will know how to fix the mistakes that I cant on this one...for lack of goofing up to bad to be able too!!!
But there it is now to finish all the other quilt tops so I can have them ready to tie over the weekend.... here I go!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

It turned out adorable!

Sara said...

It's lovely! Ela looks adorable. You are so super talented Debbie!

Shanda said...

Good job Deb that takes skills!!

Ceri said...

I love that material. I've wanted for years to make dresses and things. I know once I work it out I could do it without a problem. I just never seem to manage to get on and do it, and have no-one to show me either to make it a little easier. Shame you don't live next door! :o)

You did a really lovely job. I'm sure there are bit you'd like to have done better or differently, but I can't see any of them. It looks great! Clever you. :o)