Apr 16, 2009

Easter Morning...

For Easter at our house it is tradition that the Easter bunny hides the Easter baskets. On Easter Morning we all have to go on a search to find our basket. If we see some one Else's we don't tell...shh....we just go back to the hunt!


Here is Ella Finding her basket...they found Brandon's really quick; you will see that in the pictures...





Easter morning Ella came out of my closet with this jelly bean...I guess the Easter bunny dropped it with out noticing...good thing Ella is to young to put 2 and 2 together!!!





I just realized all the fabric that I ironed and laid out so that I can sew it is all over my desk in this picture!!!





yes Brandon is wearing a night gown....but he wanted to because Nemo was on it...

4 comments:

Shanda said...

OMG! for a minute there I was like what happened to Ella's hair. Nemo huh? lol
We were talking about who was going to be out camping today and Ash asked if ella was going to be there. They really got along well.

Pam said...

That looks like so much fun. They don't do Easter here like in the states and if I am being honest, I still don't know what they do here for Easter. I haven't looked for eggs that are white, but I have never seen one here. Surely there are some... I enjoyed Easter through your post. Thanks
Love the video! Keep them coming and I hope you find your card thingy

Sara said...

I love that the Easter Bunny hides your baskets. I might have to talk to him about that next year. ;) What a fun tradition!!

Ceri said...

So that's what those beautiful baskets were for. What a lot of goodies the easter bunny leaves for you guys. :o)