Apr 3, 2009

the Next day I did a craft day...


So by Thursday I wanted a break. I got up and took off with my cousin Sarah to pick out some cute paper. We were prettying up composition note books and pens. I had been wanting to learn the pens FOREVER. So this Was my chance!


Here are some of the things we did...



this is how you make the Pensfirst you tape both sides of the paper,



then you wrap it tightly over the pen overlapping the tap.


you next heat the tape up with an embossing gun you then quickly roll it into a tray of clear TINY beads.




isn't that book cute!!!

here is that hot mama Ronda...half the woman she use to be!


mess table but loads of fun...we (Sarah) busted out the cricket...


the one above I did at home after I got back with Risa!
here are the books and Matching pens we made...let me know if you guys wanna get together to make them some time!!!!





Thanks Ronda and Sarah for a fun time and teaching me a new craft...I miss you guys!!!

5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

That looks like so much fun. I need to dig out my scrap stuff and try that.

Deb Williams said...

I need to come for a scrap week and get every one together!!! I think it would be fun!!!

Sara said...

so fun! I have not seen pens like that before. What cute gifts to give away. Such talented and crafty ladies!!

Ceri said...

Hey, you've been busy! Do you ever stop?! The day after a funeral I think I'd just want to stop and not do much, no matter how much I love making things! I guess it would cheer me up though. You definately have more energy than I could ever hope to have I think!! Well done you. :o)

Do you spend a lot of time doing crafts and things normally?

Deb Williams said...

Not normally ceri, I dont get to Utah very often either so I had to fit as much in as I could!!!