Jul 23, 2007

ARGGGH is any one really out there?


I started this blog in the attempts to make it so that family could see the kids and be a little more apart of the family and see what we are doing here in sunny California. I however think that my attempts at making this happened have failed...well at least for my husbands side of the family. I know that some of my family looks at the site and leaves comments. I feel really bad because I want them to see the kids and I want them to be a part of our lives...as much as any one can be with the distance. I work really hard to keep these up to date if not bi-weekly, then weekly. But I fear it is in vain. I am wondering if I put to much time and energy into something that is not being used? I know that Josh was very excited that I took this on and was happy to have something to show off to friends and family. I guess I just am sad that they don't view it and enjoy the kids and the stories that I am sharing. I know that when I read other families blogs I feel like I Have been a part of the story even though I am not there. I just hope that our families see this and know that we do think of them and want them to be apart of our lives.


I have a few bloggers out there who I know look every day and I promise to try and keep up on this...and my web site (which by the way I am now doing my best to make different from this site). I just hope people aren't to shy to leave comments even if it is just saying hi and that they were here. That is fun to see and I am excited to know that they are out there. Any way that is just me wanting you all to know that we do this because we love and think about you and miss you!


Debbie

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

deb- I know what you mean when you say that you feel like you have been part of everyone else's story. I feel that way too when I read your blog. It makes it feel like your not so far away.

Dee said...

I may not always post but I check your blog several times a day! You'll find that's what a lot of people do. They're checking in on you just not posting. I still have family or friends tell me from time to time they read my blog and I had no idea they were reading it because they don't post. Don't give up!

Deb Williams said...

thanks for letting me know you are out there. It is nice to know that mel is not my only blog junky! LOL
I am a blog junky I check both of yours daily too.