Jul 16, 2007

Dear Mel

Ella Relaxing This is a Brandon kiss...

I figure that is the best title since you are the only one who leaves comments and seems to be reading my blog! The news about the kids is Brandon is starting to climb things to sit and and is trying hard to stand on his own. He is crawling about 5 "steps" for lack of a better term. He is trying to grow up so fast and it makes me sad...

Ella is doing better at the potty training.she had done so well for so long and the elapsed she would go in the potty once here and then in her pants there. When we go to Jen's she would rather play then stop to go potty so I had to be on top of the potty thing again. but she is back to using the proper place and not her car trunk any more!

I am taking on a new dress for Ella and two more quilts I will show you pics when i am done... that is our news...

Please excuse any typos I may have done. I am typing with Brandon's help!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I love the title!! That cracked me up. Don't ya just love the potty training thing. Just when you think you have mastered it they let ya know who is still incharge. Little stinkers. It sounds like she is sooooo very close though.

Deb Williams said...

well there was a time when she only went on the toilet. In fact potty training was her Idea about the time she turned two. and she has done good for the most part. she struggled after Risa moved out. I think that was to big of a change for her.

my--four--sons said...

Deshawn did that where he was completely trained and then he regressed. But that didn't last too long.

Deb Williams said...

Ella is doing better again I was getting a hair worried when she pooped her pants! but that was a one time thing! (thank goodness!