Jul 27, 2007

Exploring the unknown!

Brandon is loving his new ability to travel to places in the house he wasn't able to go on his own. He has found that he isn't always met with easy trails. He is seeing that he can go and do all these things he See's Ella doing. I have to pay more attention to him. He is so fast and so determined to do everything now. He is also a bit daring he is trying to stand and then let go of his support....but at least he is not falling back and bumping his head any more...he found his diaper and butt are a much happier landing! His face is so bruised from trying to climb things and having his hand slip and he seems to nail his face and head...we look like we are torturing him...I feel so bad for him. He is more daring and more ambitious than Ella and she was quite feisty herself! Here are some of his adventures...most of them were all in one day!
This is him between the sliding door and the shelves!
He is now making it down the hallway. HE has made it to the bathroom, Ella's destroyed bedroom and our bedroom....

he has also found that he can pull himself up to things and see what is going on up there!

I guess He wanted to see what it looks like on the other side of his jumpy!






3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

LOL- I can't believe he is already that mobile. Sounds like you have your hands full with him. Of course I think all boys are little handfuls.

Dee said...

Too fun! I can't wait until Riley is that mobile.

Deb Williams said...

you known I couldn't wait..then he got moble and I am chasing after him..constantly!