Jul 9, 2007

just another day...

Hi every one,
I would have to say that this weekend was so nice! we just spent time together, went to the park, and got some stuff done. We had a nice time just relaxing. There is not alot to show or say but, after josh worked the last two weekends it was nice to have him home...I was getting josh sick and missing spending our time together. Any way not to much new happening...Oh I am starting on a new quilt...here is a picture of my first quilt I have ever made. I made it for ella...By the way this is the first think I have ever sewn.





the back and front are similar I loved the bright colors I learned it at church it is called quilt in a day...and taht is really all it took me to make it!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

that quilt is awesome you will have to explain to me how you made it.

Deb Williams said...

it is easy and makes it so that you dont have to had quilt or tie it. It is easy, fun and you just pick fabric that you like and feel like it goes together!

my--four--sons said...

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you it looks like josh is less than thrilled about being your quilt model. hahaha

Deb Williams said...

actually he didnt mind...He is a funny guy!