Jul 6, 2007

The BIG Day 4!



So for about 2 months we had been preparing for Jessie to come while her parents we in New York. We had planned a trip to Great American because we wanted her stay with us to be extra fun. We found out the night before that Josh wasn't going to get to go with us due to work. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to go. I didn't know how I would get little ones on and off of rides with another in a stroller. I have never claimed to be wonder woman Or Super mom. I found a lady in my ward here to Baby sit Brandon (Brandon has a crush on her) and we were a go for launch!
We got up bright and early and got dressed and ready to roll. We drove Brandon to the baby sitter and we hit the road. The Amusement park is only 10 Min's. from our house so we got there quick here are a few things we got to go and do.

we went to the kids area and started riding the rides...this is Ella waiting to get on Dora the explorers ride.




this Jessie on the ride...she is so cute!





After the ride we watched a kids show where the kids get slimed and messy...we left there and we ran into Dora and Diego...Much to Ella and Jessie excitement!!



Then we got there faces painted they loved that!





they bonked heads that is why Jessie is teary eyed!
we were off on rides again and here are a few we went on...



Say hi to their pal Fred!



This is a free fall ride for kids and Ella asks to go on it every time...I can not for the life of me figure out why...by the next pics!



I laugh every time I see this picture...people stop watching their kids to watch Ella because of the faces she makes...and yet she asks to go on it every time!
they think that faster the row this thing the faster they go...


they call this the pop corn ride because it makes a popping noise when it is in motion!

BUMPER CARS!!!!






And the last ride we went on the was the double Decker carousel where Jessie had to be on the top level....Kids are so silly!



After we got home they played for a little bit and then we went to McDonald's that had a play land and ended up at Jens to feed the cat and bird. they played for a little longer and we went home and they went straight to bed.





they were so tired they never knew I took this picture! they fell asleep the moment their heads hit the pillow. And that is how we ended the Ella and Jessie "sleep over"!

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

They look like they had a blast. I wish I was there.

Deb Williams said...

well you are more then welcome to come stay with us and see the place!

my--four--sons said...

I might have to take you up on that offer sometime. I haven't been to cali since Adam was 4 or 5 and he is almost 9.

Deb Williams said...

well there is the offer!